2.05.2008

I saw a man get hit by a car today...at least I think he got hit by a car. I was on my way to work and I was approaching a major intersection. I looked up and saw something in the road that looked like trash bags. A truck was stopped right behind it and as I came up beside it I noticed it was a man. The man was lying there, with two trash bags filled with cans and other things. He was trying to get up and he couldn't. He had blood on his face. I stopped my car, but there were already several people out of theirs helping them. I got out to make sure.
In the background I heard my cd player with David Crowder singing, All the love in the world, is right here among us and hatred too...so We must choose what our hands will do. And surely we can change something...
It was a weird moment, not fully sure why. I feel the Lord moving in me, speaking to me, calling me away to Him. Thank you Lord

0 comments: