11.07.2010

a fall back diatribe.

Today is my least favorite day of year. Why? Because tonight when I am on my way to the 5:15 service at Grace, the sun will be setting...and when I get out at 7:00ish it will be pitch black dark outside. I cannot stand this. The days seems so long. At 8pm I feel like its midnight. It seems like you have so much less time to get things done, to be outside, to enjoy anything and everything.

Now, for the sake of not posting something completely negative here are the only 2 good things I can think of that come from this day light savings occurrence:
1. The extra hour of sleep (I often thwart this though by falling back early in my mind and staying up later than I should)
2. It is lighter earlier in the morning....this helps my motivation to get out of bed and get going.

0 comments: