7.28.2006

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[m] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8

No matter how far you've been, no better how close you've come, you've never been any closer or further away from God than you are at this very moment. He is always there. He has always been there. He will always be. Nothing we do can make him love us less! Nothing!! Nothing!! If only we could grasp that. I want to be convinced of that always. I want to claim this truth over my life and walk in it.

How do I know that God loves me?...because I am convinced that I have the greatest job in the entire world! If God can do what he did through me this summer with my life in absolute turmoil like it is, then He is real! I am convinced that nothing can seperate me from the love of God and his desire to pour it out through me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

POSTED BY:
bradley bowling

AJ...I just spent like an hour really reading and re reading all your blog entries...and all I can say is how amazed I truly was! I mean all your words are so deep and I can still hardly grasp or understand what I am feeling! I feel so lost sometimes like I have nobody there to help me be strong in my faith or guide me through life...BUT I realize that GOD is the ONLY one who can be that guidence in my life! I have come to terms with my faith in a whole NEW way this summer after SLA...I am a stronger and more inderpendent christian...see I tend to realy on others for support and comfort and guidence when really I need to rely 100% in the LORD in ALL aspects of my life! I really do not think you understand how much you have changed my life and MANY other lives...God has used you to do this and I can see the face of God when I look at you and I can only hope that people can see that in me! In one of your blogs you said that working at camp is in a sense what you were born to do...and it is true because you are so good at everything that you do...I KNOW that God is going to use you in awesome ways during and even after seminary. He has a plan beyond anything that we could imagine and I am confident that you are going to be an amazing leader of Christ!! I LOVE you AJ JORDAN...more than you could ever possibly imagine and plus more!! I will see you soon my beautiful AJ!!

Ian and Sally said...

amen. i pray that God continues to bless you and those around you in the coming months. peace...

stunningman said...

AJ- Where did the quote at the top of your blog come from? I read it somewhere recently, but cant remember where. Good stuff!