9.08.2011

Fall is officially here.

How do I know that it is fall, you ask? Well, I know for the following reasons...

Reason #A) The windows are down in my house, letting in the 60 and 70 degree temperatures in the middle of the day.....they are also letting in the flies because there are no screens on our windows, but that is beside the point.

Reason #Next) I attended a NCAA college football game on Saturday-the Clemson season opener against Troy State. And though the temperatures were not in the 70's (more like scorching high 90's), I maintain it is a reason that fall is here.

Reason #last) This...

That's right! I had the season's first Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday. The seasonal favorite returned to stores nationwide on Tuesday and you best believe I was ready when it did!
I would also not be opposed to someone buying me one of these and loading it up with Moola seeing as Starbucks is quite out of the range of this unemployed girl's budget....

I am greatly looking foward to all of the upcoming things that will usher in the rest of the fall season......leaves changing, sweatshirts, more football, hiking, apple picking and festivals. I LOVE FALL!!!!!

0 comments: