10.13.2011

the Craigstlist "free" section.

Lately, I have been doing a lot of Craigslist browsing. I've been looking for a new place to live, looking for a new car and looking for a job. It wasn't until a few days ago that I discovered the joy of browsing the section marked, "free." I think every now and then you may actually find a decent item that you are looking for, like free moving boxes or free firewood. Other times, you may find some real entertaining "treasures."

First up we have this tantalizing treasure...I almost can't believe it's free...


Please note that "free" is a reduced price from $2 each. I am so glad he reduced them because though they are absolutely worth every penny of the $8 total, I must have them and on the unemployed budget, $8 is just too much to spare.

This is just the first of several posts to come on this topic....stay tuned.

0 comments: