1.20.2007

Its the little moments...

So, I am back to work at the Middle School. Back into the swing of working in the hood. I had the pleasure of witnessing one of those hysterical little moments that happen...ya know those little maybe 10 second humorous sights that you enjoy by yourself. I was walking down the hall and out of the bathroom comes this security guard lady (yes they have hardcore security guards there who do nothing really to make you feel secure) and I nodded. But when I did I looked down and she had LARGE sheets of toilet paper stuck to, not one, but BOTH of her shoes. She smiled and I held in my laughter and thought, "Man I'm glad I got to see that."

I then went into the bathroom and there was a sign on the wall that read...
"Please do not put paper towels in the TOLITES." -The Custodians
This got a little chuckle as well. Only at my school does the L come before the I.

2 comments:

Katie said...

someone must have forgotten to teach them the "L" before "I" except after "O" rule. Glad you had some reasons to smile Age....I'm gonna call you soon so we can catch up. Miss you buddy!!!

Katie said...

Hey, I replied to your comment on the video on my blog...so check it out. ALSO, check your email - you might have a lil' surprise in there for your enjoyment. :-D