8.20.2008

Say "No" to School

The moment has come. The summer is ending today. Though the official season is not ending, school starts tomorrow and to me, that is the official ending. I cannot complain, however, it was an amazing summer. It was the first time I got to choose the things that I would do with my time and that was a weird experience. Although, I still feel like I am deciding what I want to do with the time and it is already over. I had a lot of fun, ate a lot of good food, traveled and relaxed. Here is a list of my summer's top happenings.

1. Colorado/New Mexico Trip with the Stuff family. I visited 2 new states (Kansas and New Mexico)
2. Watching my friend Katie Hogue become Mrs. Mark Smyers! I love them both dearly!
3. Going to the beach in Galveston, TX
4. My Birthday....the Whole thing made possible by my roommate!
5. Going to the Concert in the Botanical Gardens
6. Watching seasons of 24
7. 4th of July cookout, Catz baseball game and amazing fireworks with Melanie, Adam and Donald
8. Snow Cones....lots of snow cones
9. Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor with my students
10. Reading Books not required by school!


As school begins there are many things to look forward to and here are a few of those.

1. Being the Supervisor for my after school program
2. Houston for Labor Day!
3. Going to Atlanta to see my family on my sisters birthday!
4. Going to a Clemson game for Melanie's birthday!
5. The Coldplay Concert in Dallas!!!!!
6. Thanksgiving with the Stuff's
7. Graduation with my Master's degree!!!!
8. San Fransisco with my roommate!!!!!

0 comments: