10.07.2008

Mouseketeer Part II

After the daring rescue of mouse 1 a few weeks ago, the coast has been clear. I began to think that things were safe and that the mouse and his friends had heeded my advice, but alas, no such luck. I was sitting at my desk yesterday when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked up to find a mouse scooting across my floor toward the bathroom. I jumped up, grabbed my tupperware container (because thats what the pros do I'm sure, to trap mice) and ran towards the bathroom. I looked everywhere...no mouse. It was like he disappeared into thin air, or a mouse hole maybe. The janitor brought me another one of those dang sticky traps, but I refuse to use it. I need to find some of those no kill traps. I will not pull another mouse off one of those things. It was tragic. I hope for the mouses sake that it is not the same one.

0 comments: