12.21.2008

San Francisco Day 1

Graduation is over. I am officially a graduate of Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary with my Masters degree. It was a very exciting moment to finally be done. So many thoughts on this subject, but they will have to come later because I have something else exciting to report on....my post Graduation trip to San Francisco.
I will begin by saying that it was FANTASTIC!!!!
I, as well as my roommate, want to do a full report on the trip. So, I will be posting each day starting today for the next 7 days with pictures and a full schedule of what we did each day. Since today is Sunday, it is appropriate to start with our first day, last Sunday.

December 14th, 2008

Flight #1381 from DFW to SFO departing at 2:05 p.m.
Then when we arrived we had gotten a shuttle with our great priceline deal. The weather wasn't great the first night, but our Russian driver was nice and he got us to our hotel unharmed.
Our first stop after checking into our hotel was BOUDIN Sourdough bread company for a San Fran famous bread bowl filled with Clam Chowder!!!! Yummy!
After this we walked down to Ghiradelli Square for our first of many sweet treats. We both enjoyed delicious hot chocolates as well as a sample of peppermint bark.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

where's day 2?? & 3??