6.03.2010

your towels are how old?.....Follow-up

I am officially, the proud owner of 2 brand new, unmonogrammed, not a decade old, bath towels. (Someone should cheer right here.....go ahead......I'm waiting.....) In case you don't believe me....here is a photo....




Yesterday, after my morning meetings, I broke down and bought some towels. My meetings are at Panera and Ross is right beside that and I was told that was a good place to get towels for not too much money, so I went. I discovered while in there, that I hate those kinds of stores. There is too much crap in there. And by crap I mean things like this lovely frock..........

...a bathing suit that should never have been made, worn or purchased. And the towel isle was a hot mess. I told a friend it looked like a dryer exploded and shot towels out everywhere and I maintain that that is what it was like.

But despite of all of that, I overcame and came out on the other side with 2 towels. Wash cloths...still don't own any. One step at a time people........baby steps.

0 comments: