10.14.2010

the most bizare thing I have ever seen.

I think that I have probably said a statement like, "The most bizarre thing I have ever seen" on more than one occasion, but this time it really is true. I was sitting outside of church in a meeting and I was listening to what the other person was saying, when all of a sudden something caught my eye. I turned my head to see a person running down the sidewalk (this is some 40-50 yards away) in a black, spandex body suit that looked exactly like this....



It covered their entire body....head and all. From what I could tell, it looked like they wouldn't even be able to see or breathe. They had on tennis shoes and they were running....like out for a jog kind of running. Although for all I know they could also have been a bank robber running from the police and that actually would have made much more sense. They stopped in front of the church, bent over trying to breathe I suppose and then kept running. My coworker and I were in awe....I watched until they were out of sight and it took me a while to regain focus.

I have no idea what that could have been about. There have to be much better ways to increase sweat production if that was the goal. Any thoughts?

0 comments: