10.04.2010

first signs of fall...

Well Fall is here. Yay! I can't tell you how excited this makes me. I have this smile that rises up from inside when I walk out into the 60 degree temperatures and I can't make it stop. I LOVE IT! A couple of fall activities/first signs of fall have happened already and there are many more to come, I am sure.
This is one of them...


...Cali and I found this on our walk the other day and were very excited about it.

I have also eaten pumpkin spice pancakes (recipe found here), worn a hoodie, drank a few pumpkin spice latte and been to a Clemson football game (well tried to go to a game, couldn't get in....this will be a separate post story).

Tonight is also a very special occasion. My roommate and I are having a "We Love Fall Party" at our house. The evening will be full of fall food, fall treats and fall activities, including but not limited to; pumpkin carving. We are excited about it. Should be fun times.....with many more fun fall times to come!

0 comments: