9.30.2010

Go Gators!

I love this time of year and one of my favorite parts about this time of year is college football! Since, I went to Clemson, a big state school, I love all of the Saturday game-time to do. My friend and new roommate, Amy is a huge Gators fan and had never been to a game in the Swamp. This past weekend her dad got 4 free tickets, so we packed up some stuff and headed down to Florida. We went to the gamer with her dad and her older sister. This was also my first Gator's game. It was super fun. We got great parking, great seats, did some minor "tailgating," walked around in a sea of orange and blue fans, laughed at all the funny Gator paraphernalia that they make these days, like sequence dresses with diamond gators on them and purses with orange and blue ruffles. It was supposed to rain, but the rain held off. The Gators won in grand fashion beating Kentucky 48-14. Really, really fun.

1 comments:

amy said...

We are so darn fun. We should do this again. And we will, but Clemson style next time (take 2). I love you, friend! So glad that you are a part of my life!