9.29.2010

musical houses.

I have lived in Atlanta for 8 months now and in that 8 month time period I have had 3 addresses. I lived in the guest bedroom of my sister and brother-in-law’s house in Loganville, GA for a few months. They are wonderful. Cali and I thoroughly enjoyed housing with them and the Bassetts.


I then moved into a house with 3 other girls in Lawrenceville, GA for several months. Pictured below are these lovely ladies. They are each amazing. They are super fun to be around and I am very glad that I know them. It just wasn't the best place for Cali. As it turns out, having a dog can make finding a place to live quite tricky.
I just moved back to Loganville into a house owned by my friend Amy, with these lovely girls...


Since I seem to be playing musical houses these days and unfortunately, I am certain this is not my last go round, I am considering getting a P.O. Box. I mean, all of those $1 postal service address change fees are adding up.

0 comments: