1.18.2011

Clemson Girls Weekend 2011

There are a lot of days where I miss Clemson. It was truly one of the greatest times in my life and I think that it always will be. I love that place; the campus, the school, football games, but most importantly, the people. I was BLESSED with the most amazing group of 20 or so girls to do life with while I was there. Many of them have moved to other states and gone on to other things (I was in this category for the last 3 years or so), but a small remnant still get together once a year over Martin Luther King weekend to fellowship, catch up on current life and reminisce about old life. This past weekend was the third annual Clemson girls weekend and the first I have ever been able to attend. I was only able to be there Friday and Saturday, but I enjoyed every minute of that short time.

Here is the Whole Gang: Left to Right:
Me (of course), Stephanie Roberts Watts, Kristin Retallick Irwin, Angela Holder, Rachel Hinson Edwards, Sandy Pirkle Anfin, Kristin Boynton Beaufort, Jennifer McElveen Foster, Sarah Prothro

Sandy, Me, Stephanie. They both just had their first child in April.

The old roomies (minus Tifany, who was at home with her new baby) Sarah, Jennifer, Me...2 of my favorite people on the planet. I loved every minute of living with them.



Jennifer and I. Seriously, she is one of the world's best people. I have met few people that care more about others than she does.

The sunset over the lake. I miss Clemson sunsets...there is nothing like them.

Bowman Field....I played a lot of frisbee on this field. It is a favorite Clemson spot.

The whole group again in front of Tillman

0 comments: