3.01.2006

YAY for skipping winter!!!!

Here's to the weather today people. What a gorgeous day. I was saddened because I spent the majority of this gorgeous day making bagels and drooling pressed up against the great glass Einsteins window that allows me to vicariously live through all of those people who were frolicking around on Lever Beach enjoying this gift of sunlight (minus those in the bikinis).
And this is, I have recently discovered, one of the most relaxing things to me. I absolutely love to go for a nice long run, usually around perimeter, and then finish it off by lying in the grass on Bowman. Stretched out, body relaxed, still sweating, eyes closed or open, just relaxing. It is awesome. I did this today and I didn't want to get up. I think you should try it, and by you I mean anyone who reads this.

1 comments:

Katie said...

oooh oooh, I want to try it. Too bad I don't live there anymore. :-( Charleston is stinkin' incredible though....sooooo beautiful!!!!