4.04.2006

What the crap

I just have to sit back and laugh at my life right now. Do you ever have those times where you just think you get it figured out and then wammy....God swoops down like a tazmanian devil (did I just call God a devil? On a scale of 1-hellbound how bad is that?) and spins you till your dizzy and facing another direction. It is one of those things where you're like, "Okay, what the crap...what are you doing? I know you're doing something...I just don't quite understand the what's, why's, where's and when's about it. I just don't quite understand you." Hello A.J. My name is God and in case you hadn't heard my ways are not your ways and my thoughts are not your thoughts. And in case you hadn't heard again, thats a good thing...a really really good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AJ
I do not knbow the frustration you are feeling about whatever happened to you today, but I do know that Life as we know it here is full of surprises disappointments and frustrations . The longer you are on this Great Earth the more of this you will experience. How you handle it is what is important!

Dad!
P.S. I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the spelling
DAD OOPS!!!!!