11.02.2006

A new slue of wonders

So, I have been discussing this for days with my coworkers and thought it blog worthy. Many of you may know this and some of you may not, but I think it is fairly fascinating. They, and I am at a loss for who they is and how they get permission to do this, are choosing 7 new wonders of the world. These aren't the natural wonders like the Grand Canyon and what not, they are simply redefining the Ancient wonders. YOU can actually go online and vote for them yourself. Choose wisely though, because it could be another 2000 years before this is done again!
7 New Wonders

1 comments:

Ian and Sally said...

The pyramids and the great wall, hands down, are the most amazing things on earth. I'm not sure about the rest of their nominees. I am also quite curious as to who "they" are. Can anyone start a campaign like that? Some folks should get together and start a poll to decide on the seven great wonders of Southern barbeque. Just a thought....