11.16.2006

Nuggets of gold!

Tonight I went to a chinese restuarant with my friends Whit and Brady. It was buffet style and I got my plate and started loading up. Towards the end I looked down and low and behold under a shining light with angel music playing all around was a big dish of CORN NUGGETS!!!! That's right! You read it right. Good ole' corn nuggets. It was liking being back at PAWS diner in Tiger town....accept it wasn't...it was in a chinese restuarant....in Ft. Worth....called Bamboo something. Little nuggets of gold..thats what they are! This will be appreciated most by my good friends Mark and Katie! Comin' home soon guys, real soon
! in a little over a day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so we went to $5 Chinese night at the China Wok with the most serious of waitresses and I thought of you! love you

Katie said...

Corn Nuggets?!?!?! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! love you aj!!! let's share in these nuggets 'o gold together very soon...somehow, somewhere. We WILL make this happen. (I need to see your smiling face. This week perhaps??)