2.24.2010

my dog ate my...toilet paper.

Today I was sitting on Lauren and Trey's sun porch doing a little reading. Now this sun porch has doors that open up into their den where their couch is perfectly visible from where I was sitting and only about 8 feet away. I looked up suddenly because Cali jumped off the couch and was army crawling (a weird thing she does) on the floor. I noticed she had something in her mouth so I jumped up to see what it was...It was this half eaten roll of toilet paper.
When I got to her I scolded her and took it from her only to look up at the couch and find the 2 basset hounds wallowing in this mess...
...the other half of the toilet paper roll. I had 2 immediate thoughts: 1. How did all of this happen with me less than 10 feet away and 2. They ruined a perfectly good roll of toilet paper! If were honest I would say that there was a third and more quickly fleeting thought..."Why do we love dogs?"

0 comments: