4.01.2010

farewell to the country whose name I share.

I am leaving Jordan in a few hours. I have been asked several times in the last day or so if I was ready to go home or if I wanted to stay. My thought has been that I feel satisfied. I am satisfied with my time here; with what I have experienced and with what I have gotten to see. I am satisfied with the things that God has shown me and with what I have gotten to see. I am excited about getting back to Atlanta....about all that God has been doing at Grace since I have been gone....some really crazy stuff.
Though these trips are always great and I love international travel, but the coming home is always sweet. I have hundreds of pictures and a lot of neat stories that I will be posting over time as I process my time here.

May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us eternal encouragement and good hope by grace, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good work and word. 2 Thess. 2:16-17

1 comments:

amy said...

YAY FOR COMING HOME!