4.27.2010

why canned meat is disturbing...


This photo is disturbing.....for the following reasons......

Reason # A) It is just disturbing
Reason # B) Meat should never be in a can....EVER, EVER, EVER......
Reason # C) There is a whole section dedicated to this at Walmart, granted it is Walmart and if there were going to be a store with a canned meat section, Walmart would probably be it.....
Reason # 4) It is disturbing
Reason # 7) I like to be able to identify my meat by looking at like...for instance, chicken looks a certain way and steak looks a certain way....when ground up and smashed into a can meat becomes unidentifiable and that is not okay.....
Reason # next) Vienna sausages fall into this category...enough said......
Reason finally) it is disturbing

2 comments:

amy said...

canned meat = gross. as previously discussed.

umm...when are we going to take the latin off of your blog? i declare it time.

A.J. said...

i will take the latin off of my blog the moment you come over and help me! :-) I agree it is well passed time, but this requires skills that I do not have.....but you do!