1.29.2006

A word of Thanks

I hear it has been said that gratitude is the shortest lived human emotion. Whether or not there is truth in that statement I want to express the gratitude that I have carried around in my heart for those of you have been a part of our trip through this blog. I know how many people wrote comments so I will only assume that so many more are reading. Whether reading, praying or commenting I have been encouraged simply knowing that people loved us enough to take interest in our lives for a month when we were so far removed from your reality. Thank you. I read all the comments and appreciate each of them, so many from people I haven't seen in such a long time (Kristen Morrow Pollis, Mama Sally, Mrs. Anne Park who I have never even met). Thank you for taking the time to follow us along on our trip by reading this and in sharing in what God was doing in our lives. I hope that this blog encouraged you even half as much as your reading and writing encouraged me.
The trip was amazing; life changing, eye opening, amazing. Thank you for all of your love and support!!!

0 comments: