2.25.2006

Always a bridesmaid...never a bride...

Today was a momentous day. You may think that it was just the ordinary rainy Saturday, nothing special, nothing to write home about (or blog about). But I'm about to tell you why it was something extraordinary. Tonight one of the greatest people in the entire history of people (you know, from the Garden until now) got engaged. Jennifer Hughes McElveen is getting married. That's right, the day finally came and what a great day it is. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of happily ever after than her. She is one of the great people in the world, one of the great people in my life, who I am truly blessed to have spent the last 4 years of my life growing with. When something like this happens to someone like her, the people around her cannot help but to rejoice.

2 comments:

Katie said...

hip - hip - hooraaaaay!!!

Katie said...

hey AJ, could you send me her #, the one I have for her isn't right anymore apparently. Thanks buddy. :-)