2.05.2006

Surprise puppies

I grew up in a family of very few traditions. Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving...you really never knew what you were gonna get. There is one thing however, that seems to be becoming a Jordan family tradition, its a little thing I like to call Surprise Puppies. Yep, that's right we've done it again. Now growing up we had dogs, but we always wanted them to have puppies and the answer was always a resounding, "NO!" However, we have had 3 litters of surprise puppies since my sophmore year of college. What I mean by surprise is this, we never know we are expectant parents until either the day before or the day of their entrance into this world. I went out to the farm today to find 5 little such 2 day old "suprises" curled up under a proud mother. Have I told you yet that I LOVE PUPPIES!!!! I love them. They really might be one of my favorite things about this crazy planet. Right now they look more like blind little piglets, but I assure you, that is only a phase.

2 comments:

Mark "Sleeve" Smyers said...

i have had the honor of seeing some photo's of these blind piglets and let me tell ya, they are pretty dang cute.

A.J. said...

You want one, you know you do!