2.05.2006

Who knows how to work this thing....?

So, last night I attended my favorite kind of pagan female gathering, a lingerie shower.....or as i will affectionately rename it, the "thong shower." Now, I know that this isn't a pagan gathering, in fact in some countries people might actually enjoy this sort of thing and find it soothing, but if I made a list of my 100 least favorite things to do (and i think it would be fun to have a list such as this) right above ab workouts and walking arm and arm with Satan would be lingerie showers. It is only partly because they just make me uncomfortable. The other 50% comes from just feeling stupid. With every new gift she presented to the room for observation I found myself wondering not only where it went, but if that item of clothing came with instructions.
When I get married my dear friend Katie Hogue is bringing me an old t-shirt...this will be my favorite gift of all.

3 comments:

Katie said...

girl, I'll even bring you THREE t-shirts. haha. :-)

Anonymous said...

i'm going to get you a gift certificate! oh wait,...you'll probably get me a gift certificate from victoria's secret...

A.J. said...

hmmmmm, I wonder who wrote this? someone who knows me well but doesn't want me to know who they are. sarcasm noted