12.03.2006

There is an incredible church near Ft. Worth named the Village with an incredible pastor named Matt Chandler. I cannot begin to explain the impact that his preaching has made on me. I literlly listened to 15 of his sermons (which are long, normally about 45 mintues at least) over Thanksgiving. He made this statement recently and it has stayed in the forefront of my mind...

"The distance between all that you hate and all that you are, is smaller than anyone wants to admit."

Unbelievable~ and so so true!

2 comments:

Katie said...

dang. that's good stuff. hook a sister up with a link....I'm all about listening some good sermons.

or well, I'm sure google can find him...google can find anything. haha.

love you AJ. can't wait 'til Christmas when we get to hangout like whoa.

Unknown said...

Yeah, he doesn't suck at all. Actually he freaking rocks. I have been sad the past couple of weeks because he hasn't continued Ecclesiastes. Anyways, see ya sis.