7.03.2010

only in the city.

Friday, I drove into the city to pick up my race number for the Peachtree Road Race. The city (any city) is an interesting place. In a very short amount of time I saw lots of funny things. The city is a wonderful place to people watch and I found myself missing living there. The funniest thing that I saw was a guy riding a bike in a very strange outfit. He was heavily tattooed (but not in a hard core tattooed guy sort of way) and he had on a helmet that looked like this one....


....but it was painted silver. He also had on a medieval armor vest that looked like this one, but without the designs on it....


He was wearing it over his t-shirt. I stared in awe as he rode past and I wondered what thought processes go through the mind of the person that A) purchases this 2) wakes up and decides that this is his desired attire for the day.....its Georgia.....its 95 degrees and humid. I imagined driving down 78 in Snellville and seeing something like that....it would never happen. Things like this can only be seen in the city.

0 comments: