7.14.2010

things my dog has eaten.

Dogs eat things. They eat things that are gross. They eat things that they aren't supposed to. They eat things that belong to your roommates. My dog is no exception. In the house I live in there is a little landing halfway up the stairs...this is where she takes her "spoils" to destroy them. I often come home and find things shredded there. Here is a short list of some of the things she has eaten since I moved here....the list is not exhaustive, I am sure.
  • a paint roller....not the metal part...just the fluffy roller part
  • half a bag of York Peppermint Patties
  • a dangly feather cat toy thing
  • a bee...she really likes bees
  • cat poop....whenever this can be found
  • an Ipod cord....shredded into a million tiny bits
  • a camera cord....also shredded into a million tiny bits
  • cat food.....lots of cat food
  • 2 foam flip flops...unfortunately they were 2 different foam flip flops belonging to 2 different roommates
  • my turkey sandwich
  • a letter in a stamped envelope my roommate wrote to her brother
  • a granola bar I left in my car
  • a couple of pens
  • several tubes of my chapstick
  • a cookie out of my hand

0 comments: