7.30.2010

13.1

I am running my first Half Marathon on Sunday morning....THIS ONE to be exact. The Chicago Rock 'n' Roll Half. We will see how it goes....hopefully I will survive...hopefully I won't break, tear or destroy anything. This is something I have always wanted to do....it will be a pretty fun goal to achieve. I have friends that tell me I should get one of those stickers that says "13.1" or "26.2" for when I finish the Full. I always respond by saying I don't really know how I feel about that....bragging about finishing a race on the back of my car for all of the other Snellville drivers to see and be in awe of. Those friends normally say that if they did something like that they think they would have earned the bragging rights. Maybe I will sing a different tune once I have been through the experience.

0 comments: