8.06.2006

Hammocks and spray on sunscreen

Another summer of Fuge has passed. What a great privlege I have to be a part of something so much bigger than me. I am not ready to write about all I have seen and heard in the last 3 months. It has been the strangest and most life changing 3 months for so many reasons. All that has happened has yet to be thought about and all that has happened deserves much thought before it can be expressed in writing. I wil only say that I drove 11 hours yesterday to fufill the dream I am now experiencing at this very moment. I am lying in a hammock at a condo at the beach. It is quite possibly a gift straight from God himself. I think I, as well as the rest of my family who I am here with, deserve this much needed vacation and i am going to enjoy every minute of it! I did sit on the beach for awhile today and discovered that spray on sunscreen works, but only on the areas you actually spray it on. 2 hours after the beach I looked like I had leprosy. Oh well.
For all of you who read this, there is much more to come. I do realize the writing has been stagnant for awhile due to camp. I will resume my regurarly scheduled blogging as soon as I sleep off the summer. Peace of Christ to you all!
A.J.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I love you - and have had the same spray on sunscreen experience....but yes, if you "apply evenly" as it probably says on the directions - that junk does it's job rather well. I want to come see you....maybe I will just have to make the drive and sit in that hammock with you. and, I'll spray your back if you spray mine :-)