8.23.2006

Who knows

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young" Lamentations 3:22-27


It has become a common theme in my life as of late to have to have no idea where I am going to be from day to day. I am certainly not where I thought I would be a month ago, a month ago I wasn't where I thought I would be 3 months before, 3 months before I wasn't where I thought I would be 4 months before that....and now that I am here, I don't know where I will be a week from now. All I know is that I am not consumed. All I know is that God is faithful and great is his faithfulness. Amen and Amen

1 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hi! It's nice to see someone content, if that is what you mean by 'not consumed'.