5.21.2010

Houston- yummy food capital of the U.S.

I have really never been to any city that had great food, in more abundance, than Houston, TX. There is so much good food everywhere. I seriously think it would be possible to gain 10lbs in a weekend here, mainly because in this weekend I am trying to eat all of my favorite places, which equals eating out almost every meal. This strongly disagrees with my regular diet of cereal and sandwiches. I went this weekend from Thursday until early this morning and I successfully managed to eat out for every meal (the meals that I ate anyway) and at many of my favorite places. Below is a non-exhaustive list of the places I visited while there....

Holly Berry Tea Room
Chuys
Cafe Adobe
Buffalo Grill
Jamba Juice

Below is a picture of my favorite Tex-Mex EVER, Chuys. So good! There is a also a picture of my plate....a taco and a cheese enchilada! Yum!

0 comments: