5.04.2010

montañas sí por favor!

I firmly believe that God created every person in such a way that there are certain things that bring an individual life and certain things that seem to suck the life away. When I say life, what I mean is, a sort of soul life...a deep level of fulfillment and soul refreshment. That for each person there are things that if you do them they bring to your heart a deep sense of renewal.....they give you life or make you feel alive and then there are other things that if you do them they seem to drain you, to suck the life right out of your soul. I also believe that these life giving activities, when done, draw us closer to the heart of God and refresh us in a way that allows us to see Him more clearly. I think without doing a whole lot of soul searching we know what these things are...I know I do. I know that the moment I step outdoors, to do any type of activity really, my soul will begin to feel full. I know that if I step into the mountains to hike or camp my soul will feel as if it is overflowing and it will be difficult for me to leave and go back to "reality." Below are some pictures from some recent mountain fun, life giving, soul refreshing, fun. I LOVE this part of being in the southeast because mountains, really pretty ones, are so accessible.










0 comments: