5.20.2010

welcome to Houston.

I flew into Houston today for a wedding. I lived here for 8 months, from last May until January of this year. It has not been that long since I moved, but the moment I stepped out of the airport I was welcomed back to this lovely city with air that you almost feel like you could reach out and grab with your hand. It could be the most humid place on the planet and often feels like you just got slapped with a bunch of wet towels when you step outside. I was wearing these....


and was quickly reminded why I had put my jeans up in May and didn't bring them back until October. Jeans in Houston, is just a bad idea.

1 comments:

amy said...

Loganville says come back soon. So does Cali. Who is asleep beside me again, even though we might have slept about 11 hours last night...