5.07.2010

Latin be gone.

Well folks...it only took me 2 months, but the blog got a face lift and the Latin is gone. It no longer has a random picture of a moss covered building. It longer says, "Amazing find in the jungle" followed by "ipsum letin afmlawkejfoiejfneofjwoeijfo;....." I had attempted to upload a template from online....I had no skills to edit it however, so it remained like that for months. It was often pointed out to me, "You still have Latin on your blog....you should fix that." I agreed...I just had no skills to fix it and make it cool. This is why it is important to have friends with skills....like blog editing skills. Skills that can change HTML and turn photos into blog headers, etc. I just so happen to have a friend who has just such skills, along with the willingness to expend those skills, free of charge, on me. I am very pleased with how it turned out. Not only is the Latin gone, but it looks great. Thanks friend!

1 comments:

amy said...

Any time, friend. :-)